9/14/10

Lovely Locks

Every once in a while I find that I need to take a little break from the concentrated efforts I strive for daily and just enjoy my stuff.  More specifically, wool.  Those of you who are spinners will understand what I mean, sometimes you just want to get you hands on some and create a little yarn.

In my modest fiber stash, I have about a pound of BFL that was raw when I bought it and had been a bit difficult to degrease.  I pulled it out  yesterday when I should have been sewing and washed it again.  After drying outside I pulled it out of its tulle pouches and the result is soft and shiny, yummy wool that will not tolerate being sent back to the closet.  I will just have to add an extra project to my day now and card some up into an irresistable batt.

No comments: